Thursday, July 2, 2015

About Me


I'm Lindsay Raeann, a 21-year old from (sometimes) sunny Northern California. I grew up in the wee town of Petaluma and never left. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and hope to one day find myself working in a hospital. I have a huge passion for helping teen girls realize their true beauty and full potential--something my beautiful momma instilled in me from a very young age. Speaking of my momma, she's the inspiring woman who made me who I am today, and for that I owe her my life. 


I'm the proud Auntie of two sweet babes--Bailey and Joseph. We welcomed them into our family earlier than expected on 8/2/2014 and have loved every minute of their smiles, coos, and giggles. They're the light of my life and I cannot imagine two better parents for them than my brother and sis-in-law! 



I love Jesus more than life, and I have my sweet momma to thank for that. From the age of 2 I've been in church every Sunday, singing in the choir, and passing out cookies after church. I try to live my life in a way that inspires others to be the beautiful people God created them to be. I love curly hair and pink lipstick and a sunny day at the beach. I love loving others. I also love my mom's homemade pecan pie. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading you blogs :) because I know you and this is 100% you.

    ReplyDelete