Friday, July 3, 2015

June Favorites!

I say this every month, and I'll say it again: but I absolutely cannot believe how fast the last month has flown by! Anyway, I want to share with you my favorites items from this month! Most of these I've been using for years, literally YEARS, and I absolutely swear by them! 

OPI Nail Strengthener
I'll be honest, I didn't use this through the whole month. I started using it about halfway through the month after I read this girl's blog, and wow! has it changed my nail game. My nails have been so brittle lately, but they've been growing like weeds since I've been using this stuff! 

Journaling 
I have a newfound love for journaling. Everyone always told me I should do it but I never took the time to actually sit down and write. But it is so relaxing to take a minute to do it! I'd encourage all of you to go get yourself a pretty little journal and take just five minutes a day to spell out what's on your mind. 

Back Massager
I'm not really even sure what this magical thing is called but it. is. magical. My back gets so many knots in it from pushing and pulling and transferring people all day that by the end of the week I can barely stand up straight. This little nugget has saved me. 

Sweet Pea B&BW Hand Sanitizer
Another lifesaver for my job. It's so much less drying than the hand sanitizer we have in the halls at work, and it smells way better too. And let's be honest-- there isn't always time to find a sink and scrub the nitty gritty off your hands before you move onto a new patient! 

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
This lotion is the only lotion that actually keeps my very very VERY dry skin hydrated. I've been using it for a few years now and there is no turning back for me! If you want a lotion that hydrates, without leaving you greasy, and soothes without burning, try Aveeno. 

xoxo
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment